Note You can't use this remote to adjust the volume level of the console.
- On your console, go to settings and select System.
- Select Console Settings.
- Scroll down, and select Remote Control.
- Select XBOX 360 REMOTE (not BOTH REMOTES).
- Press B on your controller to return to Xbox Home.
- If the console is turned off, press Start on the Windows Media Center remote control to turn it on and to start Windows Media Center.
- If the console is turned on, press Start to go straight to Windows Media Center.